[simpits-tech] Software reports

Steve Wilson mafsix at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 10:30:53 PST 2004

Bummer that it's only good for MSFS.  There are other sims that are nice to fly that have the same limitation:  mouse only actions for some cockpit switch/knob/button activity.  Jane's F/A-18 comes to mind.  Not that I'm admitting I'd fly anything besides Falcon 4, mind ya.  BTW:  Gene - there's a new F-15C cockpit that's come out for F4.  Might be nice for that aluminum toy you have in the shop.  As soon as Falcon Gold and SuperPAK 4 come out, that's going to be a hard sim to dismiss - the fidelity is pretty intense.  And if you can fly an F-15 in it......

Steve W.