[simpits-tech] First part/first draft available...

Stuart Whelan - Simulation Hardware LTD stuart at simhardware.co.nz
Sat Feb 7 21:48:58 PST 2004

Aye, its hard to get much shorter than '404, url not found' :) <very big
grin>

Cheers,
Stuart Whelan
Technical Lead
Simulation Hardware LTD

DDI:      +64  3 3778866
Mobile:   +64 27 2828074

http://www.simpits.org/articles/review/electronics_review.html

This is just a first draft, so please don't post the link outside this
list.  I'd like to get your input on how it reads and whether or not
something needs to be added or removed.

Thanks all!