PIC Programming Was: [simpits-tech] rotary encoder

Al West mail at prbox.com
Fri Feb 6 00:10:58 PST 2004

On Thursday 05 February 2004 18:22, RickInNoCal at aol.com wrote:
> http://www.betainnovations.com, click on hardware... add-ons... rotary
> decoders.  There's parts lists, PCB schematic, and the hex code for the PIC
> all there. He used to have some pre-programmed PICs available, but that
> links gone so I guess they're all sold out.

If anyone wants PICs programming, either from HEX code, ASM, C or pseudo code
then give me a shout.  However for you US guys it might be expensive for one
offs due to the shipping.  I'm based in the UK, but I'm sure there are others
on the list on the other side of the pond that can do the same thing.

I'm currently working on a CNC project at the moment but once that is up and
running I'll be able to turn my attentions back to my MIDI/USB controller.

Cheers for now,
Al