[simpits-tech] rotary encoder

RickInNoCal at aol.com RickInNoCal at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 14:53:37 PST 2004

In a message dated 2/5/04 10:41:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,
falcon4 at sbcglobal.net writes:

> How much did the 100 pieces run as a group?

       A hair under $300 including shipping to the USA. I told all the
"buyers group" members to send me $3.25 per switch to include my mailing them out to
all of them after I received them.....  and then got the $70 shocker as the
wire charge fee to pay Knitter, which meant that the 12 I kept for myself cost
me about $10 a pop, while everyone else paid $3.25.  :-(

Richard