[simpits-tech] rotary encoder

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Thu Feb 5 18:09:21 PST 2004

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Justin Messenger wrote:

> Ok, I tried the P10859-ND panasonic rotary with my KE-72 with no luck. They simply will not work correctly for me.  What are some other options to use with the KE-72? I know there was some discussion on this topic not too long ago but I cant find it.
> Thanks
> Justin

The Piher encoders work - sort of, but you'll only get a mix of one
letter, either lower or upper case, depending on direction.

Apparently there is a "Knitter" rotary encoder which will work ok but I've
not found them - yet.

Hagstrom do have a rotary encoder module now which will link 5 encoders to
the Ke72

Roy.