[simpits-tech] Connectors

Stig Jørgensen stig.joergensen at clearsky.dk
Tue Feb 3 22:49:20 PST 2004

They might be called "Berg" or IDC....

/Stig

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-bounces at simpits.org [mailto:simpits-tech-bounces at simpits.org] On Behalf Of Marc Quintin
Sent: 3. februar 2004 22:43
To: simpits-tech at simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] Connectors

Guys, I 'm trying to find a one pin female connector, the same type of
connector that a led or power switch uses to connect to a motherboard but
just one pin, I need about 60 of those connector. I have search the web for
the past hour but couldn't find anything close to what I'm looking for, it
doesn't help the fact that I don't know how they are called

Thanks Marc..