[simpits-tech] New Pit

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 13:04:58 PST 2004

Toby.
your pit looks outstanding!

You might want to try something besides the Hagstrom though. I have the KE-71 it works flawlessly, but the GammaRay-256 has 256 swtches, is USB, and only costs $ 90.00 US!

Justin

First successful post from me: Tell me if it's OT ;-)
Fresh face to this list in the last week: I'm trying a
Generic build styled after Mssr Coates excellent
X-Plane.info pit.  Only a week in and already my
computer room resembles a carpentry shop.

Tell me what you think: see the link below and hunt
around a bit ;-)

Toby Seaman
www.turbotas.co.uk