[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Ben JONES.

TurboTas turbotas at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 20:57:38 PST 2004

longer
>It's real.  The F-16 only has one engine, unlike
>_real_ jets that have
>two. *coughs* :)

Grin.  That shows what I know. Is the second engine
necessary? It's not like a Compaq server then with N+1
 redundancy. Grin.

>> leave the plane ;-)
>Well the alternative is being collected with a dozen
>rolls of paper towel
>and a few hundred zip-loc baggies. :)

Your right, ejection it is.  I can see that my first
post has caused me considerable embarrassment ;-)
I'll improve.  Gimme time.

>Very nice Toby!  I see your associate has been taking
>labor lessons from
>Roy. *gr&r*

Smirk.

On a fractionally more serious note: has anyone
considered a quick reference guide for common game
keyboard shortcuts?

As my pit is going to be pretty generic, I'm working
through my sims jotting down all the keyboard
shortcuts in a big spreadsheet: I'm hoping that this
will make it easier later to program the Hagstrom(s).
(And work out during the layout what functions are
critical to have keys/switches for!)

Anyone done this work already?

Toby.

=====