[simpits-tech] Friday Humour - a dilemma

Steve Wilson mafsix at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 1 12:01:52 PST 2004

That's up to Gene, Craig.  He already has this setup dialed in rather nicely
(THANKS GENE!!), and is providing it all gratis on his own server.  He has
absolute power.  To move over to a forum based gathering place would require
the migration of a rather large number of people that are used to the email
format.  As a matter of fact, there is a forum of the type you mention
already set up on the main Simpits International site, and from a cursory
inspection, apparently sees little use.  I do know what you mean about the
forum format - it works very well over at StarshipModeler.com, as well as
Viperpit.org.  :)

Steve W.