[simpits-tech] Friday Humour - a dilemma

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Sun Feb 1 16:09:01 PST 2004

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Mike Williams wrote:

> Well Roy at least you were not your usual self and kill a good running
> thread, I thought Gene set up the offtopic list for just such bullshit?

We're all sim fans, many of us are building pits - we've something in
common and that generally extends to our sense of humour too.

I see no harm in off topic postings, many people prefix them with OT: and
in this in it was obviously off-topic with the subject "Friday Humour". If
you're not interested in off-topic posts, then its easy enough to avoid
them.

Some people just like to whine I guess.

Roy.