[simpits-tech] Keyboard encoders.

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 10:49:16 PST 2004

The question is what do you want to do? The decides what you will use. For basic functionality the encoders work well. My sim is still just running on the old KE-72 and people are very impressed with it. I would consonsider this an an entry level for simpitting. You really can do a lot, changing the radio frequencies and levers like the landing gear handle provides a lot of realism, however, I look forward to moving to the next level where I have lights and buzzers working on logic rather than on toggle switch positions.

Justin