[simpits-tech] My Big Move

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 15:47:48 PST 2004

I't looks like I will be moving to Phoenix in a few months, anybody else live there?   I'll have to put my Phantom SimPit in storage for a while. Now that it is functional (but still not close to being finished) I have had people stay all hours of the night flying the thing. Time really flys when in it.

I will need to buy some land and move my DC-8 cross country. I'm not looking forward to moving it again:) Before it is all said and done I hope to also move a C-141 sim and a F-4 cockpit or two there.

Justin