[simpits-tech] Best Graphics card to use with FS2004 ??

Phoenix2000 at phoenixcomm.net Phoenix2000 at phoenixcomm.net
Thu Dec 23 19:02:21 PST 2004

Frank, does you projector have a VGA  DB15 on it or is it only video ?
Ift it has a VGA DB15 then ANY VIDEO card will do.
if it has VIDEO INPUT Then you have to convert computer to video..
does your computer support AGP2 cards if so you can pick up a new very nice
(2 year old in turns of the chipset) video card for less then $100.00

I have three monitors
2 on my NVIDIA  GeFouce FX 5200 Ultra  ($95.00)
1 on my Diamond Multimedia Fire GL1000 Pro  (pci) (I just got this card in
the Dallas First Saterday Swap for $5.00

have a safe landing.
Cris