[simpits-tech] Falcon multiple monitor support workaround

Marv De Beque mdebeque at woh.rr.com
Tue Dec 21 17:21:00 PST 2004

Taking Gene's observation one step further would be to project the image
onto a mirror first (or a set of mirrors) and move the mirror to change the
position of the projection.

The mirror will have lower mass and less shake.  Also, the projector bulb
will have a higher lifespan if kept stationary.

Marv