[simpits-tech] Falcon multiple monitor support workaround

Inventmd at aol.com Inventmd at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 07:06:08 PST 2004

Jay,
Wow!  I guess it is true.  Screwball cockpit  crazed minds think alike.  You
have already  come up with that idea.  I thought I was being  original.

Now we  need people who know how to implement it.

In the  older days when a TV lost signal, you got fuzz and snow and random
patterns...Nowadays when it looses signal, it reverts to a blue screen or in
the  case of some projectors, a "infocus" logo screen.  Does someone know how to
 get into that signal to modify it?

John  Li