[simpits-tech] F15 Data display Face Panel

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 18 21:35:37 PST 2004

I purchased an old radio several months ago and it took 3 months to get to
me.  They are located in Florida and were supposedly hit pretty hard by the
Hurricanes.  One this that irritated me a bit was that they didn't have any
problems listing new items, but seemed to have problems accessing items and
getting them shipped.  Their communications lines were down and that's the
reason they gave for not being able to answer emails and phone calls.

I tend to believe them to an extent as I had purchased a few things from
them in the past prior to the storms and always had pretty prompt service
and never any complaints.  I would think they would be back to a more
reasonable service by now, but apparently not.

Jay