[simpits-tech] Fighter style rudder pedals

John Miguez jmiguez at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 1 06:39:34 PST 2004

If anyone is interested, you can see some pictures of my T-38 "fighter
style" rudder pedals on AVSIM

http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg
<http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=142&topic_id=140
72&mesg_id=14072&page> &forum=142&topic_id=14072&mesg_id=14072&page=

They are built to look and function like the ones in the T-38.  However,
they would work for just about any top mount/hanging rudders petals,
found in most fighter aircraft.

The spring tension matches, what I remember as the actual as, the actual
aircraft feel and will be adjustable, like in the real T-38 by pulling a
release and pushing forward against springs to the desired setting.

John