[simpits-tech] Intercom

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 17:46:44 PDT 2004

Not yet, no one in town will work on it and it will cost about $70.oo to ship and get it fixed by the manufacturer. I guess that is still cheaper than buying another one.

Yesterday was the first time in months that I had the F-4 sim operating, Last weekend I finally moved it to my new place. next month I get to set up an old 3 room apartment located next to my place as a simulator room! it will be very cool. Lack of space has been a real problem for me.
Justin
A while back, someone had a problem with their overhead projector not
lighting and it was not the lamp.

Just curious, did whoever post this get the problem resolved?

Fred Mahone