[simpits-tech] WPAFB Museum

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Tue Aug 10 15:52:17 PDT 2004

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Brian Sikkema wrote:

Brian... you should have grabbed a member of staff, explained that you
were building a Merc, and pleaded for better access to the craft. The very
worst these folks can do is say "no".  Few people seem to understand that
it seldom hurts to ask and its always worked very well for me. In fact its
about to get me onto a Cessan Citation :-)

Roy.