[simpits-tech] _minor_ site update...

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Mon Aug 9 11:42:22 PDT 2004

i think personalized plates are available only in the US and UK

             Gene Buckle
             <geneb at deltasoft.
             Sent by:                  Simulator Cockpit tech list
             simpits-tech-boun         <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
             ces at simpits.org                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             08/09/2004 05:19          RE: [simpits-tech] _minor_ site
             AM                        update...

             Please respond to
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim
                 pits.org>

> Wow... a nice one, Gene.

Thanks.

> So bad that we can't put this kinda plate on our cars here in Thailand.
> We can put only the one issue "legally" by the transit authority.. two
> black alphabets + 4 black numbers on the white plate.

This was issued by the Washington State Dept. of Transportation.  Can't
get any more "legal" than that.  They'd be equivalent to your transit
authority.  I'm surprised you can't get personalized plates.