[simpits-tech] 727

Fred Mahone fred.mahone at vt.edu
Wed Aug 4 13:33:18 PDT 2004

I went back to the 727 site and realized I had not looked at the ENTIRE set
of pictures. I thought I was going overboard trying to get the Jetranger
fuselage. They had that sucker placed on a ship! I was thinking of  getting
a guy I know that transports helicopters to get it if I could scrape up the
money.

As for selling a kidney, I just had tests performed to see if my diabetes
had damaged my kidneys, so I doubt I could get enough to buy the 206.

But, in the true spirit of simming, I am not giving up! Dodson in Kansas
parts out high time airframes and they are looking for just the front
fuselage from a 206 or 206L after they have removed the parts they can sell.

Fred Mahone