[simpits-tech] Check Out the Ultimate Simulator Project

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 15:27:22 PDT 2004

Ok, I can ALMOST understand wanting to simulate flying a commercial jet
(though I don't see where the fun lies when there isn't a 6-figure salary
involved). But simulating RIDING a commercial jet? That's about as pointless
as a tenderized jellyfish. Are they going to simulate 10 hour layovers in
BFE? How about lost luggage? Nasty airline food? Weather delays? All the
joys of commercial flight, right in the comfort of your own home! Yay! :)

The cockpit is definitely cool, though. But it seems to me the money they're
sticking into restoring the cabin section could be used to buy, I don't
know, real plane tickets... Then they get the joyful experience of being
SLC, AND they get to go somewhere.

Must just be me, I guess...

Brian