[simpits-tech] Fusalage

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Aug 3 14:38:18 PDT 2004

> 	Wow, that thing does look rather forlorn. Cool idea though. :) Hey, this
> gives me another idea........ultralight version of F-15! Think we can keep it
> under 254lbs?!??! Hmmmmmmm...............

Don't have to.  Make it Sport Class and you're allowed 1400lbs or so. :)

> > powered model.  I think it would look cool finished up with no skin on it.
> >
> > :)
>
> 	Hmmm, do you actually expect it to fly.....? :)

Of course not.  If I ever built such a thing, it would either become the
coolest bit of lawn art on a stick you've ever seen, or I'd give it to a
museum.  You figure that there's at most $200 worth of lumber in that
thing if I did build it full size.

> 	But I want to build it myself and I want it to look cool. :)

Ahh.  Well build an RV-3 and skin it with EL sheets.  You can be the only
blinking plane on the planet. :)