[simpits-tech] Project site update...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon Aug 2 13:20:31 PDT 2004

> great to see you are trying the HUD cam that I sent you.

I'm glad I got it from you.  Unfortunately, I will probably replace the
camera with an off the shelf unit if I can find one that will fit in the
existing camera body.  The video processor I have for the VSD and HUD
cameras is newer than the camera itself and uses a vastly different wiring
scheme.

> Do you have further info on the Fuel gauge? I just got one too and if
> you know how to get it up and running, this would be great! ;o)

Matt has a full set of pinouts plus example EPL code on how to drive it.
Once I get that data from him, I'll post it on the site.