[simpits-tech] OSW Display Technology?

Al West mail at prbox.com
Thu Apr 29 01:24:11 PDT 2004

Hi Guys,

I'm gearing up to build my own 'generic' helicopter cockpit. And I'm stuck
with the OSW generation.

Does anyone know of any projectors that can project into a 180degree by
90degree+ dome? Kind of like a fish eye lens on a camera but going the other
way.  Alternatively I've thought of building a Helmet mounted display but I'm
looking for a display that can do transparency too - no use being only able
to see the OSW and not be able to see what switches you are flicking.

Cheers for now,
Al

--
Heart of Gold, Nerves of Steel, Knob of Butter!