[simpits-tech] Sim Movie Download (Update)

idekkers at clicksoftware.com idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Sun Apr 18 11:07:34 PDT 2004

Chester is a "little" slow on his mail, i usually call him and get things
solved

             Roy Coates
             <roy at flightlab.li
             v.ac.uk>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  chris.brace at paradise.net.nz,
             simpits-tech-boun         Simulator Cockpit tech list
             ces at simpits.org           <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
                                                                        cc

             04/17/2004 16:08                                      Subject
                                       RE: [simpits-tech] Sim Movie
                                       Download (Update)
             Please respond to
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim
                 pits.org>

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004, Chris Brace wrote:

> Hey Roy, very nice.
> Are you using Xplane?

Yup, 7.40 beta whatever it is.

> What did you use for the Glass software?

Thats a custom version of X-Panel.

> What did you use for all the interfacing? Phidgets? Or other gear?

A single KE72 !!  If Chester ever bothers to reply to my emails, we'll be
adding phidgets too.

Roy.