[simpits-tech] Fighter pilot truths...

Spottsgw at aol.com Spottsgw at aol.com
Thu Apr 1 09:48:40 PST 2004

My 80 year old mother tell a story of a July 4,193? go a stray. one of my
great uncle was charged with guarding the fire work and giving out small amounts
of fire crackers to the kids.
He was a cigar smoker and somehow in the guarding of the fire works the end
of his lite cigar fell off in to one of the boxes of fire works, by the time it
was noticed to late.
They were hiding under cars, the house as what must have seemed like 1000
pounds of fire works, worked.  The next day my grandfather replaced the 12
windows where rocket went through the house buried the dog that drooped dead from
fright, and moved next years fireworks party to the uncle's house that caused
the accident