[simpits-tech] LOMAC

shizznit at ihug.com.au shizznit at ihug.com.au
Tue Sep 30 12:17:42 PDT 2003

umm... Marc,

I have tried it myself. While the graphics looks great. Just a comment on
your setup. A guy who I know had the similar setup told me how disappointed
he was with the quality.

On my P3 750mhz and geforce 4 128mb card under win2k. Its relatively ok with
high detail settings. I just cant stand the voice warning all the time
telling me I am doing something wrong so I went to switched it off.

Dying to know how the multiplaying over the internet will be like.

Cheers,

Al
Sydney, Oz