[simpits-tech] Roger Wilco

Stuart Whelan - Simulation Hardware LTD stuart at simhardware.co.nz
Mon Sep 29 12:47:33 PDT 2003

If you are using FS you can use the RW PTT functionality in it as to
enable/disable RW. I use it, it works a treat.

I have a RW base station running in test mode, located at:

HYPERLINK "http://www.simhardware.com:7357"www.simhardware.com:7357

It reads out an automated test message, and will repeat back anything
you send to it.

Cheers,
Stuart Whelan
Technical Lead