[simpits-tech] Viper-Pits - The End of The Current Saga

Steve Wilson mafsix at gci-net.com
Sat Sep 27 10:51:10 PDT 2003

As happens when tempers flare in email, time allows cooler heads to prevail.  I retract that
bit of vitriol that said I'd not do business with ViperPits.com.  With a bit of forthought and
proactive communications on the part of the customer prior to the sale, expectations can
be set appropriately and negative email exchanges avoided.  Both the Realsimulator boys
in Spain and the Aimsworth folk in Thailand produce some marvelous stuff for the F-16
cockpit builder, and both are worthy of our consideration.  ViperPits is just the middleman,
and in the case of Aimsworth, we're lucky to have a stateside rep.  I wrote this whole thing
up for Simpits.org, and when Gene gets a chance, I'm sure he'll post it.

Steve