[simpits-tech] Desktop Simulators. Gone?!

Jean-Yves SURFIN' surfer.man at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 27 00:21:01 PDT 2003

Hmmm
As I read all our messages, guys, I've a curious feeling...

The first order came lately too 'cause the first parcel was lost (as
Paul said) and he resent an another, many weeks later..

But about my second order, this one is really 100 % failed... at
today... I paid and I have nothing at all...

Paul, I think you could contact everyone to inform about your future,
what's going on.....

Bye
Jean-Yves