[simpits-tech] Re: to ERWIN

pigi at frumar.it pigi at frumar.it
Wed Sep 24 12:44:27 PDT 2003

Quoting simpits-tech-request at simpits.org:

>    5. Re: cheap cockpit construction (shizznit at ihug.com.au)

> You know at one point (I think just before SP1 I did put the labels in
> sh.mem) But I judged (very wrongly) I would get the full MFD support in
> there short after, and I never submitted the code to F4UT. :(
> After that the problem with DX7 started and I laid off my efforts to get the
> MFD's working.
>
> Erwin.

Erwin, have you yet the code or the labels ?
In case you have it, or it his not so hard to recover/rewrite, why don't
(you/we) try to get in touch with the guys there at BMS to include in some exe
?
At least, if we can't have a full MFD support, we could at least workaround the
problem with the obs choice ( I mean reading on screen and pushing on selfmade
obs ).

Let me know.
Pigi