[simpits-tech] Project Magenta Problem

Mark snar5 at mags.net
Tue Sep 23 23:14:56 PDT 2003

Just wondering if anyone has used msfs2004 and project magenta on one
computer. Here is what the problem is. I have a video card with two
outputs one VGA the other DIVX. I run the two monitors as if they were
one. When I ran the PM software it ran okay but after maximizing it and
then trying to restore it the window goes to normal size but the guages
are so small that I cannot see them.. So to try to remedy the situation
by making the monitors duplicate each other each being 800x600 and then
maximize the screen it looks fine but still no luck when restoring. Also
when using both screens together and try to maximize it, it is so large
it doesn't fit into the screen. I have tried to delete the .ini file but
no luck..Any ideas useing PM with two screens one video card.

Mark