[simpits-tech] Hagstrom KE24 problems

Robert Bibber robert at karobsiberians.com
Tue Sep 23 11:25:33 PDT 2003

Guess I'll end up buying a second hard drive to format with FAT32. I'll probably set up a dual boot config with Win98 at the same time. There are so many things I like about Win2k and XP, but there are just as many that I DON'T like!

BTW- no one answered me earlier - is Falcon 4 compatible with XP?

Rob Bibber
Karob Siberian Sleddogs
http://www.karobsiberians.com