[simpits-tech] Good news for Falcon 4 fans

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 23 09:55:10 PDT 2003

Amen Brother!!

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-bounces at simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-bounces at simpits.org] On Behalf Of shizznit at ihug.com.au
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 2:01 AM
To: Simulator Cockpit tech list
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Good news for Falcon 4 fans

> F4 is the B-52 of flight sims.
>
> Steve

F4 has soul! quoting from a wiseman that I fly online with.

Anyone who flown in a series of campaign or even TE missions know that no
one mission is the same.

Add that into a multiplayer situation. Although there's plenty of room for
improvement interms of their MP code. You soon realise... yelling across the
airwave to the guy flying next to you how to go about a situation. Every
sortie is different, you wouldnt know what to expect exactly.

When you start flying force on force with 4 human on each side red
flaging... my god, it was the ultimate experience where tactics, airmenship
and teamwork become the make and break of a situation whether it is beyond
visual range or close quarter dogfighting.

For someone who will never set foot into a war jet and fly along side a
wingy in real life... That is gold.

No other modern day jet fighter sim have given me that sense of immersion
previously. I hope lomac can mimic and develop into something similar as it
age (falcon got better as it age). The dynamic factor in F4 is why I am in
love with it. Look wise, the Tomcat and the Eagle will always be my
favourite, but sim wise and cockpit design wise. There's only the F16 :)

Long live Falcon 4 (until falcon V comes out hehe)

Cheers,

Al
Sydney, Oz