[simpits-tech] to ERWIN

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 22 18:29:25 PDT 2003

You name it!  I spoke with Claude over a year ago and it sounded to me like
he was a pit freak as well.  That's why I was hoping to see the MFD data in
the upcoming release (if it ever comes).  But realistically, the editors are
going to work on stuff that affects all flyers, whereas the MFD data is
probably low on the priority list given that it's the pit-freaks that want
that stuff the most.  I figured the best way would be to have a pit freak
work on that aspect, i.e. you Erwin, to see it implemented sooner.  I'd even
be glad to help.  Although I don't know a damn thing about computer
programming, I figure I can get you some coffee and take your stuff to the
cleaners etc...  One other thing, where is the moving map?  I can't seem to
figure out how to bring that up in Glass 1.0.

Jay