[simpits-tech] Attached files?

Robert Bibber robert at karobsiberians.com
Mon Sep 22 16:02:15 PDT 2003

Of the 29 messages I have in my Simpits folder , 2 of them are marked as having attachments, but there is actually no attachment. I am using OE 6.0.

I checked the source of those messages and compared it to the source from other messages not marked with the attachment icon and lo and behold, there was a difference. The two "attachment" messages Had this line in the message source: "This is a multi-part message in MIME format." None of the unaffected messages had this.

Rob Bibber
Karob Siberian Sleddogs
http://www.karobsiberians.com