[simpits-tech] Hagstrom KE24 problems

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Mon Sep 22 10:13:35 PDT 2003

why not try phidgets - there is the 0/256/0 that will take 256 switches and
costs only 80 CDN -
http://www.phidgets.com/cgi-bin/store2/index.cgi?exact_match=yes&product=Prototype&cart_id=3494997.8663

Ido

             "Rob Bibber"
             <robert at karobsibe
             rians.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  "Simulator Cockpit tech list"
             simpits-tech-boun         <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
             ces at simpits.org                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/21/2003 18:29          Re: [simpits-tech] Hagstrom KE24
                                       problems

             Please respond to
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim
                 pits.org>

One system is Win XP and the other Win 98 - no go on either of them. I'm
afraid I might have a faulty module. :-( If so then my whole project is
dead in the water - I am way past my spending limit and another $100 for a
new encoder isn't possible. All my plans revolved around this module. If I
a ton of new DPST switches to handle all the multi-key inputs.

This sucks - my pit is almost ready except for the switches and panels.

Does anyone out there have a KE-24 (or even a KE-72) they'd sell me cheap?
(one can still hope, right?)

Rob Bibber
Karob Siberian Sleddogs
http://www.karobsiberians.com