[simpits-tech] The ultimate simulator accessory....

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Sun Sep 21 17:50:45 PDT 2003

On Sunday 21 September 2003 03:52 pm, you wrote:
> Matt Bailey wrote:
> > Thingie is made by Coolermaster.
>
> http://www.coolermaster.com/index.php?LT=english&Language_s=2&url_place=pro
>duct&p_serial=ACB-V83&other_title=+ACB-V83+JET%207
>
> Yup, but no one is selling thingie yet.

	Contact them and wave money in their face. :)

> > Hmmm, and I was just contemplating a system upgrade and case
> > mod........... :)
>
> I'm going with a pre-modded case with blue LEDs and windows and LCD
> displays and stuff. I thought about an acrylic case, but that's going just
> a bit too far ;)

	Eh, I don't really go for the glittery look, I want functional and
utilitarian. I was thinking of an old military surplus ammo case, or maybe a
gutted avionics box. :) I'm also thinking of a more or less standard (but
mammoth sized) tower with clear sides.........painting them a solid color but
stenciling in a region by masking it off and leaving it clear. What would the
text be? Name of the new machine...................

	T R O G D O R

:)

	-Matt Bailey