[simpits-tech] Hagstrom KE24 problems

Rob Bibber robert at karobsiberians.com
Sun Sep 21 12:29:07 PDT 2003

One system is Win XP and the other Win 98 - no go on either of them. I'm afraid I might have a faulty module. :-( If so then my whole project is dead in the water - I am way past my spending limit and another $100 for a new encoder isn't possible. All my plans revolved around this module. If I go back to my original plans and use a keyboard hack I'll still have to buy a ton of new DPST switches to handle all the multi-key inputs.

This sucks - my pit is almost ready except for the switches and panels.

Does anyone out there have a KE-24 (or even a KE-72) they'd sell me cheap? (one can still hope, right?)

Rob Bibber
Karob Siberian Sleddogs
http://www.karobsiberians.com