[simpits-tech] Itchy Sidesticker

Marv De Beque mdebeque at woh.rr.com
Sat Sep 20 18:39:12 PDT 2003

Steve,

I just need to get a few new items off of my plate and I can start
production.  Realistically, I am thinking December, but if I can accelerate
some of these other stragglers I have going, it could be a little sooner.

All of this stuff will be making its introduction at the I/ITEC the first
week of December.  :-)

As far as the beta testing is concerned, we had only one problem and it
turned out that the power to the controller box was accidentally turned off.
This confirms our theory that we need power to the box to make it work!
:-))))  Everything is going well, or put another way, it rocks!

Marv