[simpits-tech] FS2k4 Fly-in...

shizznit at ihug.com.au shizznit at ihug.com.au
Sun Sep 21 05:39:28 PDT 2003

Good idea. I hope the lag isnt too bad... heaps of practice required that's
for sure.

Dont forget to have a chase aircraft to take photos :)

Took a sail plane up in FS yesterday flying up Queenslad. That was good fun
landing in water. But I really really miss flying miltary aircrafts. Civil
aircraft sims is not exactly my cup of tea. I need something that has a fast
roll rate and can sustain 9 G turn :) a Cessna just doesnt turn fast enough
for me.

Cheers,

Al
Sydney, Oz