[simpits-tech] FS2k4 Fly-in...

Frank Riedel frank at rezultat.dk
Sat Sep 20 19:54:55 PDT 2003

Where to get this cockpit for DL ????

Frank

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Justin Messenger
  To: Simpits-tech at simpits.org
  Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 6:35 PM
  Subject: [simpits-tech] FS2k4 Fly-in...

  Al,
  For everyone else to dee your F-16 they have to load it (your F-16) on their PC too, or they will just see a default FS plane like the Lear jet going way to fast! Before the flyin you need to let the rest know where to download your F-16.

  I'd do the flyin myself but i dont expect to have FS2k4 anytime soon.

  Justin

  I am wondering if I buy or use something like the Lago F16 mod for FS9...
  and for those who dont have it on their system. Will they see my F16
  lawndarting into the airshow?

  Of course, I dont intend to do that to give Gene the satisfaction. prehaps a
  small dogfight with a Eagle will be good fun at the airshow demo :)

  Al
  Sydney, Oz

  To unsubscribe, please see the instructions at the bottom of the above page.  Thanks!