[simpits-tech] Seeking 767 EICAS Beta Testers

Stuart Whelan - Simulation Hardware LTD stuart at simhardware.co.nz
Fri Sep 19 12:01:27 PDT 2003

Hi Folks,

I am seeking participants in the closed beta test of our 767 EICAS
software.

The Simulation Hardware 767 EICAS is designed to run on its own screen,
be that either its own PC or on a multi-screen setup. It is a full
screen program, and will not be of use to anyone who can't dedicate a
screen to it.

Some screenshots of the EICAS can be found at
http://www.simhardware.co.nz/eicas-beta/screenshots.html

We are after people with both high and low specifications PC's. We need
a good range of abilities in both users and equipment, so do not think
we are just after techno wiz's.

If you are interested in taking part, or would like more information,
please contact me off the list at stuart at simhardware.co.nz, and I will
send you an information pack.

Cheers,
Stuart Whelan