[simpits-tech] The ultimate simulator accessory....

Robert Bibber robert at karobsiberians.com
Thu Sep 18 17:41:38 PDT 2003

Why does the summary say "The days of the Athlon platform may be numbered," ?

I thought Athlon was the only CPU to seriously compete with Pentium. Unless it is a reference to the Opteron - but I doubt that. The tech sector has a lot of catching up to do before the 64-bit processor will be widespread.

P.S. - I WANT ONE TOO!!!!!

P.P.S. - I just got my new Athlon XP 2000+ up and running last night. My "SimPuter" is now ready for interfacing with the controls in my 'pit. :-)

Rob Bibber
Karob Siberian Sleddogs
http://www.karobsiberians.com