[simpits-tech] FS2k4 Fly-in...

shizznit at ihug.com.au shizznit at ihug.com.au
Wed Sep 17 09:39:04 PDT 2003

Gene,

I tried FS2k4...civil sim...different to falcon 4 that's for sure...but I am
not a pilot in real life and not much of a pilot either in my virtual life
so if I have all the settings max out for realism... You will see me crash
on arrival or probably cant even get off the ground :)

Prehaps that will be a highlight for the crowd watching me making a dick of
myself. I am still trying to remember what key does what in that. Airport
operation is something I got no clue of.

But I like the idea of the mini airshow. Dont know anything about
Multiplaying in FS2k4 but wouldnt mind discover for myself what it is like.

Are you planning on cater for guys like me or only experienced pilot need
apply? (can realism be set independently without influencing other players?)
Will we hook up on voice as well so we can hear what each other sounds like?

Cheers,

Al
Sydney, Oz