[simpits-tech] FS2k4 Fly-in...

Stig Joergensen stig.joergensen at clearsky.dk
Tue Sep 16 22:40:50 PDT 2003

Im up for it esp. If we can get some real pilot input, because when im
flying ifr, there is nobody to evaluate what im doing, so its hard to
know what you are doing right and wrong, and I for one would like to
know where to improve even though just landing a 747 in a thunderstorm
with 10 knots crosswind will put a smile on my face....

/Stig