[simpits-tech] 737 door

greg muggli dfw_pilots at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 13:12:42 PDT 2003

Rob <raflyer at comcast.net> wrote:Hi all,
I' m looking for a Boeing 737 cockpit door. Let me know price and shipping to 46231.
Thanks, Rob Archer
Just another Flightsim NUT w/ a real
737 cockpit in his garage!

To unsubscribe, please see the instructions at the bottom of the above page. Thanks

Rob,

I will have a few doors comming in in the next two weeks

Our web site is under construction, but I will have a load of 737 and 727 parts

the site will be up soon....

If you need more parts, let me know . If i don't have them comming, I can put your order in.

Greg Muggli

President

JET SIMS LLC