AW: [simpits-tech] ouch

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Tue Sep 16 19:15:27 PDT 2003

actually this model is very strong
I've seen it dropped from a crane 15m high face on  and it was driving away
after it - only superficial damage.

Ido

             Marv De Beque
             <mdebeque at woh.rr.
             Sent by:                  Simulator Cockpit tech list
             simpits-tech-boun         <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
             ces at simpits.org                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/16/2003 14:20          Re: AW: [simpits-tech] ouch

             Please respond to
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim