[simpits-tech] Eject!!!!!!!

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Tue Sep 16 00:17:51 PDT 2003

Gene Buckle wrote:

> Wattage makes a cute B2 I wouldn't mind having as well.  Expect to
> lose
> the Dragonfly to the cat if it comes within range. :)

You can get basically the same thing at Walmart now. About $40 IIRC. And you
haven't met these cats. The parrots chase them all over the house and these
aren't particularly large birds.

> There is actually a gent that's built a 1:1 scale version that may
> have
> already flown by now.  It's bungee cord powered.

Uh, you realize that 1:1 is a 12" wingspan, right? ;) Have a link handy? I
have no idea how to search for that.

> THAT is the understatement of the year.

No, the understatement of the year would be something like "this is starting
to get a little expensive" or "Gene is a little eccentric" ;)
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net